Monday 14 May 2012

Bank Holidays

Blog prompt number 7, blog about your bank holiday memories as a child......mmmm we never had any traditions or did anything special. It was just another day off school for us and another day of playing up the park by the back of our house.
Nowadays, to be honest, I curse bank holidays, they only interfere with my schedule. It's an extra day of food to buy in, an extra dinner to plan for and an extra day with nothing getting done and 2 men in the house making a mess. Until I go back to work I will not look forward to them!
However it is an extra day for me to do some crafting while hubby looks after the little one, here is a little something I made on May Day.......



Lincoln Linen........................I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment